Here is quick list of best Durga Puja in Bangalore City
Famous Durga Puja in Bangalore
List of Best Durga Puja in Bangalore
1) Bengalee Association ( the famed Ulsoor Puja) is one of the oldest and the biggest Durga Puja in Bangalore City and they are celebrating it in Gaytri Vihar, The Durga Puja of Bengali Association, Bangalore is not only the largest in the City but also one of the top 5 in India, outside West Bengal. Around 20,000 people visit every day during the Puja. At the Puja ground every evening organised cultural programmes by renowned artists. Serve Bhog Prasad to nearly 4,000 people every day during lunch time main attraction.
2) Jayamahal Sarbojanin Durga Puja organize by Jayamahal Ladies Club near Jayamahal park in Nandidurga road. The Jayamahal Sarbajanin Durga Puja is one of the most prominent, big budget pujas celebrated in Bangalore. Considered one of the major pujas in Bangalore, it is celebrating the 60th year of DurgaPuja – The Puja is held in Jayamahal, Nandi durga Road. It has a very traditional ambience which is a major draw for people from across Bangalore to make this puja a “must visit” on their pandel hopping itinerary
3) R.T.Nagar durga puja in Patel’s Inn near White house complex in R.T.Nagar.
4) Indiranagar Durga Puja organize by Socio-Cultural Association at Defence colony playground, Cambridge Layout. This puja is in its 45th year and is located at the junction between 80 feet road and 100 feet road, HAL 2nd stage.
5) Koramangala Durga Puja organize by Sarathi Socio-Cultural trust at Mangala kalyana mantapa opposite Prassanna Ganesha temple on 80 feet road, koramangala 8th block. This puja is in its 9th year and is one of the biggest crowd puller of all the puja. Kavita Krishnamurti and Indian Blue will perform there.
6) Brookefield Durga puja by Poorva Bangalore Cultural Association at VSR convention hall, opposite HLL, close to Cafe Coffee Day.
7) Whitefield Durga puja by Whitefield Cultural Association at Chetan building, close to Nilgiri.
8) Marthahalli Durga puja at Munnekolala near Marthahalli bridge.
9) Banaswadi Durga puja by Bengalee Cultural Union at Sitaram kalyana mantapa on Banaswadi main road near Uttam Sagar restaurant.
10) Sarjapur Durga puja by Sarjapur Outer Ring Road Bengalee Association at sun city playground, ORR junction.
11) Koramangala puja by Sarathi Socio Cultural Forum at Muni Reddy kalyana mantapa , 6th block Koramangala.
12) Attibelle Durga puja by Bangalore Rural Association near Attibelle bus terminal circle.
13) Malleshwaram Durga puja by Probashi Association at canara bank union hall, 8th main, 13th cross.
14) Sanjaynagar Durga puja by Antaranga Bengali Cultural Association at Ramana Maharshi center for learning near foodworld.
15) Nandini layout Durga puja by North Bangalore Cultural Association at “mandir”, 8A, FTI colony, Nandini layout near bus terminus.
16) Yellahanka Durga puja by Vivekananda Cultural Association at Sheshadripuram 1st grade college campus, NewTown , Yellahanka.
l7) Corporation Circle Durga puja beside Geo Hotel near Hudson circle.
18) Durga Puja at Air Force Base – Jalahalli (east and west); Mekhri circle, command hospital, cambridge layout; murgeshpalya near wind tunnel.
19) Hebbal Durgotsav organised by Oikotan cultural society since 2013: Adjacent to Green Country Public School, Hebbal, NH44, Byatarayanapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560092, India
There are almost 60-70 medium and small scale Durga Pujo held in various corners of the Bangalore city with one or two new addition every year.
Durga Puja is celebrated in Bangalore (Bangaluru) since Independence. Ulsoor Durga Puja is one of the oldest Durga Puja festival organized in Bangalore. Bangalore is a IT city as thousands of Bengalis are living in this city. There are many new durga puja now being organized by the new generations who are now sattled in Bangaluru. Visit the below mentioned durga puja pandals in Bangalore.
List of Top Durga Puja in Bangalore (Bangaluru)
- AirForce Training Command Campus [Since 1973]
- AirForce Colony Murgeshpalya Durga Puja [Since 2006]
- Airforce Command Hospital [Since 1980]
- Antaranga Bengali Cultural Association [Since 2004]
- Banaswadi Bengali Cultural Union [Since 2004]
- Bangalore Rural Association
- Brigade Gardenia Durga Puja
- Hebagudi Durga Puja [Since 2007]
- Hosur Durga Puja
- Jalahalli Airforce Base (East) [Since 1978]
- Jalahalli Airforce Base (West) [Since 1977]
- Jayamahal Sarbajanin Durga Puja [Since 1955]
- K.R.Puram Durga Puja
- Kaggadaspura Durga Puja [Since 2008]
- Magadi Road Durga Puja
- Munikolala Durga Puja
- North Bangalore Cultural Association [Since 1977]
- Oriya Association
- Poorva Bangalore Cultural Association [Since 2004]
- Prabasi Association [Since 1979]
- Purvankara Appartment Resedential Association
- R. T. Nagar Sarbajanin Durga Puja Samiti [Since 2007]
- R.T.Nagar Bihari Association
- Sahakara Nagar Durga Puja
- Sai Samridhi Durga Puja
- Sarathi Socio Cultural Forum [Since 2006]
- Sarathi Socio-Cultural Trust [Since 2003]
- Socio Cultural Association [Since 1975]
- SORRBA [Since 2009]
- South Bangalore Cultural Association [Since 1998]
- Swarnakar Samiti [Since 2003]
- Tripura mondoli Durga Puja,
- Bengali Association (Ulsoor Durga Puja) [Since 1950]
- Vivekananda Cultural Association [Since 2002]
- Whitefield Cultural Association
Whitefield Durga Puja, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Agomoni – Mahadevpura Sarbojonin Durga Puja
Sri T Govindappa Kalyana Mantapa,
Whitefield Road, Mahadevapura,
- “AMADER PUJO” organised by Kanakpura Road Bengali Association (KARBA) [Since 2012]
Venue: ELAAN Convention Center
Puttenahalli Main Road
JP Nagar, 7th Phase
(Opposite Brigade Millennium)
- EISHA presents Durga Utsav at HSR Layout near 27th Main [First Year]